Monday, January 21, 2013

Updating....

A garden fairy doing her magic.
A few weeks back I was informed that I had filled up the storage space for photos for this blog. Yes, I could pay for more storage, but I don't wanna.

I tried deleting photos, making them into smaller files and reinserting them. It worked. So  I have been able to continue putting photos here. Now I am methodically going through my old blogs and replacing photos with smaller files.

As part of this, I adjusted the layout of the blog so that I can make the photos appear larger here. (Maybe you've noticed.) I have always been dissatisfied with the size of the photos.

Ironically, as I make the photo files smaller, so I can continue to fit more of them into storage, I am making them bigger on the blog.

Funny how technology works.

I am telling you this, in case you would like to go back and look at some of the blogs again and see the photos in my New and Improved! format. I am working backwards, so everything between now and July 3 has been changed. I will get to the the older posts eventually.

Or just keep looking for new posts in my New and Improved! version.

As you wish.

1 comment:

Meggie said...

Hi Sandra... that is how I have managed to get mine so big. But, I do my editing in Picasa. Your garden fairy photo is adorable and I love the size!